Stutter and clicks not registering in game

Kenkune
  • Pending

This has been a very frustrating and odd issue I've been running into but I'll try my best to explain it. Essentially what happens is while in a server, typically after a 5+ days my clicks begin to have difficulty registering on any menus, and although I hear the click sound it won't register unless Im basically spamming clicking. So anything in my inventory bar, backpack, chests, crockpots, etc really. Theres also a slight stutter periodically(maybe like every 6-7 seconds or so), and overall the game gets unplayable. If I completely close the game and restart it fixes it temporarily, but starts up again after another 5 or so more days. Its pretty consistent and happens with different hosts so it doesnt seem to be a server side issue either. 

I searched for other people with a similar issue and this post from a few years ago seems to be possibly my current issue

Steps to Reproduce
Get into a server, wait approximately 7-10 days and attempt to click items on inventory or crockpot screen. Progressively gets worse as time goes on, eventually gets unplayable until I restart the entire game. Happens consistently after waiting another 7-10 days when rejoining

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.