stuck on "logging in..."

nz
  • Can't Reproduce

Hello, I need help! 

I am stuck on "logging in..." since yesterday, never happen before... Reinstalled but still the same issue. 

Interesting enough, I am still able to join my friend's game by click on my friend and 'join game' via steam.

Thanks in advance.

dont starve stuck loggin in.png

Steps to Reproduce
Not sure if this is reproducible, as my friend doesn't have this issue. I did the following: 1. Start game 2. Click 'Play' - then I am stuck on this "logging in..."

User Feedback

Hello @nz, welcome to the forums. How long have you attempted to wait for it to log in? Does it still say in logging in... mode for 10mins or so? Mind attaching the client_log.txt from Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether too in your next reply?

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @nz, welcome to the forums. How long have you attempted to wait for it to log in? Does it still say in logging in... mode for 10mins or so? Mind attaching the client_log.txt from Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether too in your next reply?

Hi Zillvr, thanks for reply, I think it took more than 10mins still not able to log in... The client_log is already attached in the original post, but you can also click the link below
| LOG 1 | | LOG 2 |

I notice my problem is very similar to the known issue above. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Share this comment

@nz Thanks but it seems the original post does not have the attached logs. Either way, have you tried the two command prompt commands the devs mentioned in that bug post? Snippet below:

Spoiler

Could you open a command prompt, enter the following two commands, and post the result?

nslookup items.kleientertainment.com

ping items.kleientertainment.com

If there are packets lost, could you possibly try and double check whether in fact DST is enabled through any firewalls you may have. The devs are still looking into the matter and I think any extra information they can get on this issue would greatly help with finding a fix.

Cheers.

Share this comment

See attached the screenshot running the commands.

Anyway I am able to log in now, thanks a lot for support :D

cmd dst.png

Share this comment