Status Icons (Top Right) Broken

BBkidLy
  • Pending

So, when I spawn into the world I can't move. I rejoined because my HUD is displaying the wrong info. I'll be on and my guy will complain about being starving, yet the status will say his health is full. I'll eat and nothing will change. Then, I'll log off and back on and it'll say he is starving. I'll eat. The screen will suddenly go B&W and say he is at -1/INF. The game is unplayable for me now. I've disabled mods. I've reinstalled. I've cleaned the mods. I've ripped out my beard. I have no idea what to do. Please help, oh great internet!

Look at the screenshot! My HP is not 24,576!

20160528004827_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
You log on...

User Feedback

Hey @BBkidLy, welcome to the forums. This could be due to the server mods on the server itself. If you are running the server, you can disable them under the Mods tab in the Host Game Screen before you run the server. If you're not the host/admin of the server, then you simply can not play on that server since you can't toggle any of the mods of a server you don't run yourself. Unless you have contact with the host/admin. 

However if this issue occurs on every server you play on even the ones you create, that would be a different thing. So to put it simply, the questions are:

• Are you the host of the server?
  • Does the server have server mods enabled (character mods, etc.)?
  • Does the issue happen on all the other servers for you? 
  • Does the issue happen when you host the server for yourself?

After that, can you attach the client_log.txt from Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether in your next reply? If you're the host/admin of the server, get the server_log.txt under the Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master folder (with the # of the Cluster_# corresponding to the Host Game screen Slot # of the server you're using). Those log files could possibly help determine what's wrong.

Good luck, cheers.

Share this comment