startup glitch

A2R2D2
  • Fixed

im not entirely sure as to what happened but following the most recent update this happened (pic is what's going on) no idea as to what im supposed to do to fix it, i've deleted all the dst game files and reinstalled and verified cache for ded server and dst base game twice, help pls

help.JPG

Steps to Reproduce
all i know is i followed the steps listed here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/64212-dedicated-server-quick-setup-guide-windows/ and tried using the server start bat file thing and now whenever i try to start up the game it just gives me this screen

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
22 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Changed Status to Fixed

@Ipsquiggle im still getting the same exact error even after verifying the game cache, also i have no mods running fyi, so im not sure whats happening

Edited by A2R2D2

Share this comment

@A2R2D2 This bug has been fixed, but you have to wait for a while before the hotfix is out. I thought the hotfix was already out.

Sorry Ipsquiggle. 

Share this comment

@Ipsquiggle i just downloaded the new hotfix but i got this error this time,

i just deleted all the files on my computer i could find relating to dst and am currently reinstalling it on steam in the hopes it'll work this time

new error.JPG

Edit: That seemed to have done to the trick, i'm able to play again

Edited by A2R2D2
problem fixed

Share this comment

If you delete the file "profile", found at Documents/klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_save/, it will erase your custom presets, but fix this error.

However, before you do that, would you mind posting that file here?

Share this comment