"Shroom world" visual and Odd "god mode" glitches

sealedpenumbra
  • Pending

Hello, first glitch i wanted to report is about odd "god mode" effect and it's in quotes because it only affected hunger, health and sanity scales visually. I was playing on dedicated server (A New Reign Beta) and all stats weren't dropping while i saw starving animation and then died from starving, analogous things were happening with others on the server. After rolling back the world for 1 day (and playing as Wigfrid again) i had 32000+ of hunger and 34000+ of health, i attacked a pigman to check if i was able to die or not and i also saw stunlocking animation and sounds of dropping health but without visual stats changes. I'm applying client_log_odd_glitches.txt for this issue (on dedicated server A New Reign Beta 192061 version).

Then i selected non-beta version 192051 and generated world on Klei hosted server, what every player saw there were visual "shroom effects":biggrin-new: and weirdly i (playing as Wigfrid) began to burn while my health was dropping and i was still like in "god mode". client_log_client_visual_glitches.txt is applied for this issue.

Spoiler

20161004230357_1.jpg20161004230412_1.jpg20161004230225_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
In first case: start dedicated server with version 192061 and turn on all mods which can be found in client_log_odd_glitches.txt. In the second case: generate world on Klei hosted server and turn on mods which can be found in client_log_client_visual_glitches.txt.

User Feedback

Glitches like this usually happen when a mod makes things about client/server stuff wrong.
Eg. giving stuff that should be server only, to clients or the other way round.

So you have to find out, which mod exactly is causing it and then contact the author and ask for a fix.
And maybe also ask the author to post the solution here, so other modders are aware of this problem with the beta.

Edited by Serpens

Share this comment

It seems like it, these bugs began that day when Klei released a new update. Before it i haven't come across with such things using the same list of mods. 

Thank you @Serpens.

Share this comment