Shadow Knight Locking Up

227man
  • Fixed

The shadow knight at level 3 locked up and wouldn't start moving no matter what, regardless of mobs and me hitting it.

20161017220439_1.jpg

20161017220459_1.jpg

20161017220506_1.jpg

20161017220511_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I don't know exactly what happened, but it occurred partway through having all new level 3 shadow creatures "fight" the dragonfly (i basically just stood still in godmode to see which would fall first), that being said I never directly attacked the knight so it may be something to do with dragonfly. Perhaps her enraged stomp has something to do with it, though it doesn't effect the level 3 bishop or rook

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've seen this before when testing them out as well. It still is killable, but it just doesn't move.

I haven't seen the other shadows do this.

Also, is it intentional that pigs and Abigail can see and attack the shadows?

• Like 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Also, is it intentional that pigs and Abigail can see and attack the shadows?

This is intentional, as they are not spawned based on sanity like the Crawling Horror and Terror Beak.

• Like 2

Share this comment

9 hours ago, V2C said:

This is intentional, as they are not spawned based on sanity like the Crawling Horror and Terror Beak.

But following that logic, shouldn't the ones spawned by Nightmare Fissures obey that rule as well?

Share this comment

Well the Nightmare is more like a global insanity, where the Nightmare creatures are of the same breed as the Sanity creatures.

I think!?

• Like 1

Share this comment