Server progress disappeared

littlexuan0120
  • Pending

This is really frustrating :( I'm already at day 266 on this server.

Yesterday I was playing DST and my computer crashed so I force quit the game and then updated my computer. When I opened it again the game progress was gone but the slot is still there with the same setting. It also said "Creating a new world? We recommend trying this game in a private world." I checked the save files, and luckily they are intact. Does anyone have the same problem as I do and fix it? I would really appreciate the help. 

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing DST and my computer crashed so i force quit the game and updated my computer. When I opened the game again, everything was gone.

User Feedback

I'm having very similar problem. I had rollbacks but none are visible after that crush... I checked all log files around and there are some files that last modified when my pc crashed but game still says create a new world with the same server name which I named 3-4 days ago.  

Share this comment

On 07.01.2018 at 12:58 AM, littlexuan0120 said:

Did you figure it out? I tried everything on the forum but it still didn't work for me :(

Nope... I also opened a topic about that problem, just before you. Its still pending. 
BTW in my case, I didn't update my computer, but only force shut down and rebooted the pc because of the freezing. When I tried to continue that server, it was on the 1st day, and all rollbacks were missing.

Share this comment