Server doesnt connect me or anyone else when I/They left the game in caves

miroksp
  • Pending

I have a server thats about to reach day 200 and for some reasone my friend was unable to join all it gave him was Something went awry while connecting. Try again later - i tought there was just something wrong with his game and he did everything he culd (verified client , reinstalled game , disabled all client mods etc.) and the strange thing was that he was unable to connect when he left the game in the caves. so summer came and i headed to my cave base as i do every summer but then i left the game to see if something was acutaly wrong with my game so i decided to remove all mods (only had 2 mods - show food values and mob health info) so then when i tried to rejoin it gave the same thing - Something went awry while connecting. Try again later and guess where i left the game? in the caves , if someone culd please help me with this issue. thank you for reading

Steps to Reproduce
i was in the caves when i left the game (with the mods disabled at that time) and i was unable to connect afterwards but on the surface i culd connect back to the server like i normaly wuld

User Feedback

Please reproduce this again and then attach the server_log.txt files for the master and caves server.

These can be found in the Master and Caves directors in: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_X      (where X is the number of the world, it uses the same ordering as in the host game screen)

Share this comment