Scrolling through mods

c2chaos
  • Fixed

Playing on PC.

When I am about to launch my server, I am sometimes unable to scroll while looking at my Mods page. I have maybe 100 mods available but only 20 active, mostly character mods and item mods. If I do try scrolling, it always resets back to the very top. If I click on the scroll bar, I can scroll by moving my mouse in the direction but It locks it from there and I cannot even click on my mods nor move pages but I can hear the slow, repetitive sound of selecting something even though I am not doing anything. I have to press ESC to the main menu and retry until it stops.

Steps to Reproduce
Host Game, go to mod pages, try scrolling, if it resets to top automatically, click scroll bar.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I can confirm that this error exists. It appears to be linked to mod updates checking as it settles down after ~5 minutes.

It's extremely annoying new bug added in last update - please fix...

• Like 1

Share this comment

I feel your pain.. but it can be fixed! Just click the wheel and scroll.. although it may be abit hard to get out of the scroll

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Got to the bottom of this, should be fixed in the next update.

Share this comment