Scrolling in list of mods is broken while they're being checked for updates

myxal
  • Fixed

build 255151 macOS (10.12.6)

With many mods, it takes considerable time to check for updates (it takes about 15 seconds for my list of subscriptions). During this time, the scrollable list of mods (both under the Mods menu and under Host Game menu) exhibit misbehaviour:

• If I scroll away using a wheel, the list periodically scrolls back to the first item. It's effectively impossible to e.g. access configuration or toggle mods that are beyond the initial viewport position.
  • If I try to scroll by dragging the slider, the slider gets stuck to the mouse pointer (releasing the mouse button has no effect), and the screen becomes completely uncontrollable with the mouse. I have to hit Esc to go back, and reopen the menu.

modlist-fail_480p.mov

Steps to Reproduce
After entering the main menu (after launching the application or exiting from a game server), quickly enter the Mods menu, or Host Game -> Mod menu. Try scrolling in the list of mods.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.