scripts/widget/crafttabs.lua - Lua Error

Taco Cat
  • Fixed

I'm trying to play a cooperative session with a friend and the game keeps crashing, we just downloaded the game and have no mods installed. We're connected to the same network (I'm using cable and he is using wifi).

Steps to Reproduce
We log in, I host a cooperative world and it just crashes

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello @Taco Cat, welcome to the forums. Have you guys tried to verify the integrity of game cache yet? Also, are you both crashing, or just you? It crashes as soon as the world is being generated (loading screen right after clicking create server)?

Can you also attach a copy of the client_log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether and the server log file called server_log.txt in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#\Master (if you created the world in Slot 1 of the server create screen, then it should be in Cluster_1). That will reflect what happened in the server specifically before it crashed.

Share this comment

I am having this exact issue, with the same setup (LAN, 2 player co-op, no mods). Seems to happen after I clicked the "FIGHT" menu icon, but could just be coincidence in timing? I had crafted an axe, traps, grass armor with no issue.

Edited by chickenflylice

Share this comment