Screen freeze, but not the game

RadiationGiant
  • Pending

My screen will freeze either as soon as I load the world, or at most a minute after. The game though will continue to go on. I can hear myself move, and everything else going on, but I can't see any of it happening. I've tried all the troubleshooting options there is for fixing problems like this and none of them have worked. Is there anything to be done on either end to fix the problem? I tried looking for the mdmp file since I have the steam game but I couldn't find it after I clicked on "bin". If I'm doing anything wrong or need to give anything else that can help please let me know and I will. 

Steps to Reproduce
I load into the world and the game just freezes. It would freeze at the blinding light right before I spawn in at the game, before I am even able to do anything.

User Feedback

This is a problem that seems to persist from 2017 and 2018 (searching for this problem)

I have the same issue, but only on one of my PC's. It seems a driver issue, but really hard to say, it is working on a surface pro 4 (6th gen) but not on a NUC i7 7th gen, both have a familiar integrated video card.

Share this comment