Sign in to follow this  

Rose Firepit & Torch are missing

IzzyXD
  • Known Issue

The Rose Torch & Firepit aren't in the Steam version of the game, why is this?

Steps to Reproduce
1. Observe that they are missing. 2. Lie down. 3. Try not to cry. 4. Cry a lot.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

.... ....

They might be in the game and available by drops but some skins (Proof of Purchase, Event, and maybe Timeless) do not appear to exist in the collection unless you own them. The same might be for the Rose firepit/torch.

Its still something the developers should know about so thanks for the report.

Edit: I think the image you pointed to might be used for the Shipwrecked birdcage.

Edited by Dreamscape18459

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

They might be in the game and available by drops but some skins (Proof of Purchase, Event, and maybe Timeless) do not appear to exist in the collection unless you own them. The same might be for the Rose firepit/torch.

Its still something the developers should know about so thanks for the report.

Edit: I think the image you pointed to might be used for the Shipwrecked birdcage.

When you mentioned this I checked the files, no file for them either :/

The image used isn't SW birdcage, the DLC/Early Access gifts are part of a different image file for some reason.

Share this comment

That's unfortunate. I really like the firepit. We got the rest of the collection bar a few items which is more Rose skins than we had prior to the update so I suppose lacking a few isn't terrible.

It would be nice to see them though.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

That's unfortunate. I really like the firepit. We got the rest of the collection bar a few items which is more Rose skins than we had prior to the update so I suppose lacking a few isn't terrible.

It would be nice to see them though.

Bar a few items? I thought it was just these 2.

Share this comment

.... ....
2 hours ago, IzzyXD said:

Bar a few items? I thought it was just these 2.

I was referring to the firepit/torch skin by "few items" as those are the only missing ones I know of. Since Steam hasn't had the collection I don't know everything that exists in it and what we are potentially missing.

I don't know much other than the Rose collection was exclusive to Tencent for a long time and now Steam has it so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge on this subject. PeterA has seen this thread so anything wrong with the collection should be fixed. =)

Share this comment

Just now, Dreamscape18459 said:

I was referring to the firepit/torch skin by "few items" as those are the only missing ones I know of. Since Steam hasn't had the collection I don't know everything that exists in it and what we are potentially missing.

I don't know much other than the Rose collection was exclusive to Tencent for a long time and now Steam has it so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge on this subject. PeterA has seen this thread so anything wrong with the collection should be fixed. =)

It's just these 2 items missing to my knowledge, yup.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment