Resources changing

HydraSmith
  • Closed

When creat a new world, all the saplings, sometimes, turn to twig trees. 

Berry bushes totally turn to juicy berry bushes  when I choose NORMAL in Changing resources.

I guess there are some problems in Resources changing system. check it up pls!

thx!

Steps to Reproduce
Try to creat some new worlds, and you will find the first problem. Choose normal,many or max in Changing Resources, and find if there are normal berry bush in the world..

User Feedback

I believe this is exactly how the setting is supposed to work.  Changing Resources means resources will swap out for their alternates over time (Saplings and Twiggy Trees, Berry Bushes and Juicy Berry Bushes, etc).  If you do not want that behavior, I think the Default option is None (and there is also a None option to be sure).

Share this comment

redeye85 is correct. We have set the Default option to 0 changing resources at the moment. Which means none of the resources will change from year to year. "Normal" is confusing as it should really be "medium". I'll change that. 

Share this comment

On 4/25/2016 at 8:45 PM, Jason said:

redeye85 is correct. We have set the Default option to 0 changing resources at the moment. Which means none of the resources will change from year to year. "Normal" is confusing as it should really be "medium". I'll change that. 

Will the Default option remain to 0 or is it planned to change its value in the future ? 

Share this comment