Resolution issue

Scorchwind58
  • Closed

When i open and play the game, the screen is much blurrier then it used to be and its hard to read/see it also hurts my eyes, this is probably a widespread bug. but I am not sure, it seems like the layers are wrong or something.

ner.png

ner2.png

ner3.png

Steps to Reproduce
I just opened the game

User Feedback

Welcome to the forums, this bug tracker is for Don't Starve Together, should you run into any bugs or issues for Don't Starve/Reign of Giants/Shipwrecked, please post them here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/17-don039t-starve-bug-tracker/

Do you happen to have an older AMD Radeon graphics card? If so, go to your AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC) and set the application mipmap settings to "Quality" instead of "Performance and that will smooth up the graphics.

If you have a newer AMD Radeon card, the CCC will have setting called "Texture Filtering Quality" - You'll find the option under 3D Application Settings - change the setting to "High Quality", accept the change, and run Don't Starve.

You may also want to check if the "Netbook mode" and "Small Textures" options are enabled in your game's settings. If so, disable these two options.

Share this comment