Randomly spawning cooked food.

ThisIsEd
  • Closed

While playing with my friend on his DST world, we noticed a pile of cooked food lying on the ground. Upon closer inspection, we found that several toasted seeds were perfectly stacked on top of each other, each a separate item but with every individual item perfectly hidden behind the foremost one. While playing through fall and winter, we returned to the same spot (even marking it with a sign) and found that a stack of food, always cooked, would periodically spawn in the exact same spot. Sometimes it was cooked meat, braised eggplant or the previously mentioned toasted seeds. I'm not even sure if this can be called a bug. Not game-breaking, but a pretty strange phenomenon, regardless. 20170318172813_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Not really sure how to reproduce this. As of now, I've only seen this happen once on my friend's server. The food doesn't seem to spawn everyday but always appears in precisely the same location as the last spawning (in the attached image, the toasted seeds were found directly on top of the braised eggplant).

User Feedback

It's a bug caused by a mod (Food values I guess), it happens when you have the mod and inspect food. Klei can't help you with this, try reporting it for the modder.

Share this comment