Random Mods showing up that I am not subscribed 2

Beemowins
  • Pending

I am having issues where mods that I have not subscribed to are showing up. I did something before that got rid of them but now they're back again! When I try to go to my folder and delete them it doesn't allow me to because of administrator permissions even though I do have permissions.... I have tried finding the mods and subscribing and unsubscribing but they just won't go away... 

Edit: I also tried going into safe mode I think I might have did it wrong but still 

20170928182337_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Uh just tried joining any server really don't know how this started

User Feedback

This is how my friend and I fixed it we went into safe mode went into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods deleted everything in it then went back into game without safe mode and it worked but it doesn't stay gone it came back for us still so we had to repeat doing that DST Needs to fix this tbh

Share this comment

On Sat Oct 07 2017 at 7:33 AM, Binkerdoodle said:

This is how my friend and I fixed it we went into safe mode went into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods deleted everything in it then went back into game without safe mode and it worked but it doesn't stay gone it came back for us still so we had to repeat doing that DST Needs to fix this tbh

This used to happen to me too. But after I let steam reinstall the game to d:\SteamLibrary\ ,  I had not seen this bug again. Weird :p.

Share this comment