Random characters have no cosmetics.

13-
  • Pending

A very minor issue, but one that prevents me from utilizing the random feature. Each time I've randomed, I've ended up with an entirely or mostly naked character. I have tried this with and without mods, the result is mostly the same.

I understand you're allowed to pick your cosmetics that you want to spawn with, but I think that it should keep your current curio cabinet choices if you don't opt to pick something new. You won't know what character you're going to spawn in as, and cosmetic choices are highly character dependent. Therefore, I consider this an oversight or a bug, as I would not think that most people would find this behavior desirable.

Steps to Reproduce
Fill out your character with cosmetics / clothing in the curio cabinet. Connect to any server & random without choosing anything new. You will be entirely or, in some cases, partially stripped of them, as choosing nothing equates to it placing your character with a skin item (triumphant, etc) or nothing at all.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I agree, it would be nice if the random character would spawn in with a (randomly chosen?) outfit from the presets. Or at least to have the option for it.

Share this comment