Rabbits not turning into beardlings when under 40% sanity

Nahtu
  • Closed

Yesterday i was trying to get some nightmare fuel, by capturing some rabbits and eating gloomer's goop to get sanity under 40%. Despite how low my sanity was, rabbits refused to turn into breadlings. Does ALL players got to have sanity under 40%, or is beardlings even introduced yet in DST?

While at it, can someone confirm this, or am i only one with this issue?`(I'm not using mods, outside the one showing where players are on the map)

Steps to Reproduce
Using traps to get myself rabbits in my inventory, then eating gloomer's goop to reduced sanity to amount is needed for rabbits turn into beardlings.

User Feedback

@Nahtu, welcome to the forums.

According to TUNING.SANITY_BECOME_INSANE_THRESH=30/200, rabbits turn into beardlings when your sanity is under 15%, and it's been this way for a long time.

I guess the wiki is incorrect?

Share this comment

12 minutes ago, Muche said:

@Nahtu, welcome to the forums.

According to TUNING.SANITY_BECOME_INSANE_THRESH=30/200, rabbits turn into beardlings when your sanity is under 15%, and it's been this way for a long time.

I guess the wiki is incorrect?

Hmm...could be outdated info on DS Wiki. I'll try later again and see if it happens under 15% sanity.

Share this comment

Did some testing, and yeah you were right Muche, threshold is indeed 15% sanity.

...Sorry for this pointless "bug" report, think my brain had too much "old" info about DS

Share this comment