Prototype Glitch/Visual Glitch/My stats don't move Glitch.

RapidFireRocket
  • Pending

Alright. So, I'm running into this dumb problem where, I go to build or craft something and A) the pre-build goes away and I have to cheat in what i was going to make or B) I craft something, and all of a sudden i have everything prototyped and some things "ready to place". For example, "I have a Bee-Keeper hat Built and Ready to place." And worse yet, It causes to game to not show my stats... just... at all. For example, I'll get hit by something but then it doesn't show me I lost any health. It doesn't show my hunger and it also doesn't show my sanity and I swear to god the next part of this dumb f*cking glitch is just horrible. Occasionally, the game will tell me that APPARENTLY, My temperature went from 10 degrees to F*CKING -102 DEGREES, on top of that, the game just doesnt know what's supposed to be on the screen and what isn't. For example, when messing about with friends, As jokes we'll forcekill eachother, it's nothing harmless until A) You can't move and B) you're completely invisible. Another part of that issue is that sometimes the game just says, "Hey! You're on fire! There's nothing you can do about it!" and although i'm not losing health to the graphical error i don't know when i'm losing health. Please, someone help me because this bug is just... aaaAAAAAUUUUGHHHH!!

Steps to Reproduce
Step 1) Boot up the game. Step 2) Start playing the game. Step 3) Suffer.

User Feedback