Pixelated/Blocky Screen

NekoChocola
  • Can't Reproduce

Well I barely got the game and as soon as I launched it, this error happened and I messed with thes settings and nothing really has helped it. Honestly i'm at a stand still at this point and wondered if anyone knows a solution about this.

Error.png

Steps to Reproduce
I just started the game and then there's this.

User Feedback

Try the following troubleshooting steps to see if these make a difference:

• Verify your game cache and/or uninstall then reinstall your game to see if that resolves your issue. (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

• Ensure that all of your system's drivers (graphics card, audio card, operating system, etc...) are up-to-date. Out of date drivers can cause the game to crash.

• If you have MODS installed, please disable all of your mods, then enable them one at a time to identify if mod(s) is causing the graphical issue.

• On the main menu, go to Options > Disable both Distortion and Bloom graphical settings to see if that makes a difference.

Should the issue persist, please provide us with your DxDiag.txt and client_log.txt files. Client log will be in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log

Share this comment