Phainomenon of illusory fence.

Dmitrich
  • Fixed

I fully showed the bug but I am going to explain some things those are going on in the video:

1. I was not using keyboard buttons (such as WASD etc.) to drop items and to walk through the phantom fence. I was using left mouse button to do the things. 
2. After the first fence was broken up by a hammer I tried to put a cut stone on the ground but my character bypassed the non-existent more fence instead just go forward to a required place. I did the same thing from the other side of the phantom fence. The character was even just walking bypassing an invisible line.
3. The second fence was built to show that auto walking works actually well but not with a destroyed fence.

The problem is solved by disconnecting from a server. 

Steps to Reproduce
The video shows how to reproduce.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This has been bothering me for ages. I can't believe it wasn't reported until this recently. (I considered it so obvious I thought it had long been reported).

Thanks for reporting and for the quick fix! :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 20.07.2018 at 2:25 PM, myxal said:

This has been bothering me for ages. I can't believe it wasn't reported until this recently.

Haha, this has been bothering me too dude. I used to not be active on the forum. A few days I was really lazy to report it but I realized: if not me then nobody else jk 

Share this comment