Older game save isn't updating to current DST system

Athenakt
  • Pending

I stopped playing my poor Librarian for a couple of months or so to try out other characters and ideas. When I went back to use those ideas with the old dear, the old "loading" and "connecting to server" prompts came up over the game selection screen, followed afterward by the current Year of the Varg loading screen. (Double the wait! Argh! ;) )

Once I get into the game, at least one of the mods that had worked before no longer works. Yes I know, mods can make things wonky. But they all work perfectly together in my other more recent games.

Also- when I go to disconnect from the game it's the old prompts there as well. I've attached two video files so you can see them, but I expect you already know what they look like. I also attached the log file. It looks like there are some issues loading the mods there.

Is there any way to update the save to the current DST code? At least then at the very least I wouldn't have to wait through two loading screens. ;)

Thank you!

Don't Starve Together 2_19_2018 3_11_14 PM.mp4

Don't Starve Together 2_19_2018 3_09_37 PM.mp4

Steps to Reproduce
Try logging into an old game that hasn't been played for a couple of months or so and see if you still get the old loading screens...?

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.