Odd error

ElectroFire
  • Closed

I was playing with my friend and out of the blue, I get an error with this covering the entire screen while the game is still active, but movement is static:

[00:02:07]: [string "scripts/componentactions.lua"]:1163: attempt to index a nil value
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    scripts/componentactions.lua:1163 in (method) IsActionValid (Lua) <1150-1176>
    scripts/componentactions.lua:775 in (local) collector (Lua) <772-783>
    scripts/componentactions.lua:1131 in (method) CollectActions (Lua) <1122-1148>
    scripts/components/playeractionpicker.lua:151 in (method) GetEquippedItemActions (Lua) <148-154>
    scripts/components/playeractionpicker.lua:210 in (method) GetLeftClickActions (Lua) <175-233>
    scripts/components/playeractionpicker.lua:309 in (method) DoGetMouseActions (Lua) <278-313>
    scripts/components/playercontroller.lua:1600 in (method) OnUpdate (Lua) <1482-1848>
    scripts/update.lua:192 in () ? (Lua) <149-228>

Steps to Reproduce
It occurs when i hover my mouse over something that i cannot specify due to it being unknown. It happened when in a specific area in the current server, so chances of this being replicated are slim as far as i know.

User Feedback

This is a crash due to a mod. Please contact the author and point them to the log file you posted here. It contains all the details they need fix it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687719731

this is the info the mod needs to look at: 

[00:02:08]: ERROR: Mod component actions are out of sync for mod workshop-687719731. This is likely a result of your mod's calls to AddComponentAction not happening on both the server and the client.	
  • Like 1

Share this comment