Not being able to place a log in a mushfarm

GentlemanFridge
  • Fixed

As the title says, I'm unable to place a log in a log-needing mushfarm. Which I could do before. It says 'it doesn't need this, it needs a log' when putting a log in it.

Is this because of summer? I know they can't grow in winter, but it would seem odd to say that it needs a log when inserting a log.

If any further info is needed, let me know.

Steps to Reproduce
Just minding my business. I see that a couple of mushfarms needed a log, chop a tree, and try to put the logs in the farms. Nothing. It is summer by the way.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

It isn't a summer thing, I believe this is just part of the "re-balancing" done to it. You can no longer re-gen it with logs, instead you need to use living logs. But now they last 4 uses as opposed to before where they lasted 3. 

Share this comment

1 hour ago, 227man said:

It isn't a summer thing, I believe this is just part of the "re-balancing" done to it. You can no longer re-gen it with logs, instead you need to use living logs. But now they last 4 uses as opposed to before where they lasted 3. 

Interesting...then that means they need to edit the text the char. says to reflect what's needed as

oppose to old ordinary logs. I was wondering why it wasn't working haha...

Share this comment