New "Year of the Varg" update crash

paui3_mx
  • Pending

To whom it may concern, 

I am one of your previous customers of Don't Starve Together and I absolutely love the game. But recently after the update "The year of the Varg", when hounds come to attack, the game crashes. I have played "Don't Starve Together" on my own without playing online and it still crashes when hounds come to attack. My internet is fine, my mods are safe but this update, ever since it has arrived it has been crashing online games with my friends and siblings. For a customer or whomever has paid and played this game on both computer and PS4 etc, should not expect this. Klei is such a great company and provides so many great ways for kids, adults to have fun. I have restarted my device multiple times, re-opened and downloaded the game plenty of times, hoping that you guys had already solved this issue. But for more than 3 weeks it is still yet an issue. Please fix your bug because buying new copies and experiencing the same thing is not a good way to earn money.

Thank you, 

paui3_mx

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing with a friend of mine and when hounds appear, the game loses control and disconnects. Something Klei can is look back at the programming and find for any bugs.

User Feedback

Hey there, sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the game. If/when you encounter the hound crash once more, this will update your game log (client_log.txt) with information about the crash. Would you please provide us with your most recent client_log.txt file? You can find it in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Share this comment