Mystical Flying Stage Hand (A New Reign)

Christo1
  • Fixed

I was guiding a stagehand back to my base and had to pass by some pig houses. I lead one too close to the pig house and it is now appearing to float. I can still interact with it but cannot guide it any further. considering that it appears in front of the pig house in a manner that it should not and that it tries to walk but simply cant move, I am assuming that this is a bug and not a new feature having to do with it. Kinda annoying because I wanted to mess around more with the stagehand but I have to go about making a whole new world if I want to lead it on an adventure. Keep up the good work yall!

I also tried reloading the world and still the same.

Pictures:

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Steps to Reproduce
To reproduce I would assume that you would need one or two pig houses (because I lead mine through two) and you would simply lead the stagehand using a torch or fire into the hitbox of the pig house. The only mod that I was using was an HUD mod so it should not show an effect.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.