MOVEMENT STORAGE

xico
  • Closed

Hi, i remove any content of DST and i make a new world and the problem keep going, i dont have any mods. Everytime i want to move a item whit any kind of storage(backpack, chest ,...) open this moves are bugged. This is very annoying i cant organize my storage correctaly.

Steps to Reproduce
Make a backpack change the item of your hold bar to backpack and the item will still on hold bar, but if u change on hold bar to hold bar the item goes to the backpack.

User Feedback

Backpacks aren't able to go into the chest or into your normal inventory. That's why the player drops it.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

Backpacks aren't able to go into the chest or into your normal inventory. That's why the player drops it.

From what I'm reading the poster is saying that the selected item being auto-moved is going to the backpack instead of the chest when the desired outcome is for the item to go into the chest directly.

It's implied that the user is using a controller, as this doesn't happen with a mouse.

Language barriers and translations like this are pretty evil.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

22 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

From what I'm reading the poster is saying that the selected item being auto-moved is going to the backpack instead of the chest when the desired outcome is for the item to go into the chest directly.

It's implied that the user is using a controller, as this doesn't happen with a mouse.

Language barriers and translations like this are pretty evil.

Yes is that the problem if i have any kind of storage open, the itens will bugged when i try to move them to storage. The only way i storage the item, in this moment, is to move my itens on the old bar to hold bar for they go to storage. Is kind of strange and annoying at the same time i can't organize as i want. And this problem only happens if i create the world, if i join a dedicated server or other people server i dont have this problem.

I only use mouse and keyboard and sry for bad english.

Share this comment

Can you make sure that you verify your game files in Steam.

Also, if you have a controller plugged in, please try unplugging that.

Share this comment

I already check my games files and they are ok, steam didnt download anythink and i never use a controller before.

Share this comment

Can you try deleting your profile, that should reset any key bindings you have setup. The file is located at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\profile

• Thanks 1

Share this comment