Mods not showing up after i've subscribed to them

Precarious
  • Pending

I've been playing DST for a little while and my cousin and I were making sure we both had the same mods, after we both had subscribed to the same ones I decided to clean up my mod menu in DST. After doing so, all of my mods were gone but I was still subscribed, I have resubbed, reinstalled DST, as well as steam, verified the files through steam, shut down and reset my computer yet I still have the same error, however when my cousin hosted the game after I added the auto download mods option I was able to reclaim the mods he turned on, but I still cannot subscribe and receive any mods that stick out to make our gameplay more exciting. If anyone has any ideas that I haven't tried please let me know! Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
Hit Clean all and update on my mods in game

User Feedback

I am having the same trouble since today, couldn't install new mods after subscribing them. Tried to clean, the same as you, and everything got erased, althought i'm still subscribed to the mods. Please help Klei!

Edited by crono92

Share this comment

PD: in the steam download page it shows the mod downloaded, but if I go to the mod folder in DST installation folder, it's empty

Share this comment