[Modded game] Custom character and clothing preset make the game crash

Lumina
  • Fixed

I don't usually report mod related crashes and bugs, but this one is directly related to the new possibility of clothing preset, and seems to touch every modded character, so it will be a big problem if every modded character of the game make the game crashes everytime we want to use clothing preset on them.

Step 1 :

Having one or multiple mods adding modded characters on the server.

Step 2 :

Trying to use the option "Clothing Presets" in the character selection screen.

Result :

Crash of the game.

I tried with 3 different character mods, mods working without trouble otherwise, including old and stable mods on the workshop, and got the same issue everytime. Here is one of the log related :

client_log.txt

The bug isn't game-breaking but still affects a lot of mods and if it's possible to either fix it, or remove the option for modded characters to avoid crash, it would be welcome. Let me know if you need more informations or anything.

Since it probably affects every modded character, an action on your side will probably better than asking for all modders to fix it (if it's even possible to fix it on the modder side).
Of course i understand that modding isn't the priority, and base game is more important.

Steps to Reproduce
Step 1 : Having one or multiple mods adding modded characters on the server. Step 2 : Trying to use the option "Clothing Presets" in the character selection screen. Result : Crash of the game.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.