Metheus Puzzle's second stage turns blank upon completion

Midighost
  • Can't Reproduce

After completing the second stage of the metheus puzzle I double clicked out of the padlock screen. When I clicked on it again all the puzzle pieces were missing but it was still considered complete; making it impossible to complete without immense guesswork.

Steps to Reproduce
After completing immediately click out of puzzle

User Feedback

5 hours ago, PeterA said:

Please try forcing a refresh of the page with Shift + F5.

I have the same problem. And, forcing a refresh of the page did not do anything. The pieces are still missing -causing the puzzle to be nearly impossible without massive amounts of guesswork.

Share this comment

Can you post your Steam account or client_log.txt and I'll take a look to see if there's something wrong with your session?

Thanks!

Share this comment

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

Can you post your Steam account or client_log.txt and I'll take a look to see if there's something wrong with your session?

Thanks!

Here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Siersha/

and attached is my client_log.txt, though I'm not sure what kind of information you can extrapolate from there about the Metheus puzzle bug (?).

client_log.txt

Share this comment

44 minutes ago, PeterA said:

@Czeraphine i fixed up the database for your account, if you refresh the page, you should be working again.

A new problem arose :c

The second image shows what my metheus puzzle was reset to. The first one is what my friend had when we did the puzzle. The symbols do not match, and thus making the puzzle completely unsolvable.

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 10.45.05 PM.png

x.png

Share this comment

@Czeraphine it looks like there was a bug that caused you and your buddy's progress to get out of sync, so your recipes didn't match anymore. I've fixed that, so you're both using your recipe, and should be able to do the next step now. 

Share this comment