Maxwell's puppet crash

chops333i
  • Fixed

When summoning too many fighting puppets the game will crash. also the shoveling puppets are kinda useless :p

Steps to Reproduce
First I made two fighting puppets .Then I made a mining puppet and the game crashes. I have tried this multiple times

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello @chops333i, welcome to the forums. Sadly, I couldn't replicate this.

Were you using any mods when it crashed? Can you also attach the client_log.txt found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether if this happened in a server that is hosted by somebody else.

If you are hosting the server through the in-game client's Host Game screen, look for the Master folder in the specific Cluster_# under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether and get the server_log.txt. Cluster_1 is the server folder for the Server in the first slot of the Host Game screen, Cluster_2 is for the second server in the Host Game screen, etc. So get the server_log.txt from the server that crashed when you did this. If you are using on a personal dedicated server, attach the server_log.txt under the Master folder from the Dedicated Server's root folder.

Share this comment

This is a known issue with using console commands to unlock and build all recipes for free, since the shadow puppets still require max sanity.

• Like 1

Share this comment