Main screen Start Button not Working

archonbr
  • Pending

I just brought the game, but when i try to played, i put my mouse over the start button and click, nothing happened. Same with quit button.

Here is a video about the bug

Unistall DS3 and any controller emulation software like VJoy, DS3 Tool, X360ce , but same effect. 

Is there any file / log that i can send you?

Steps to Reproduce
Just Started the game.

User Feedback

Checking your DxDiag, you have a Steam controller and a Logitech G502 mouse plugged in. Try disconnecting the Steam Controller (or unplugging the wireless receiver) as the game may be trying to use the Steam controller as the main input device instead of your mouse.

Also, through some digging online, it looks like a number of folks have reported running into an issue with G502 mouse clicks not registering on various software. Try downloading the latest drivers for your mouse from the Logitech support site.

Should the issue persist, unplug your mouse and temporarily plug in a different mouse to see if that mouse's clicks are registering.

Share this comment

On 16/12/2016 at 11:53 PM, JanH said:

Checking your DxDiag, you have a Steam controller and a Logitech G502 mouse plugged in. Try disconnecting the Steam Controller (or unplugging the wireless receiver) as the game may be trying to use the Steam controller as the main input device instead of your mouse.

Also, through some digging online, it looks like a number of folks have reported running into an issue with G502 mouse clicks not registering on various software. Try downloading the latest drivers for your mouse from the Logitech support site.

Should the issue persist, unplug your mouse and temporarily plug in a different mouse to see if that mouse's clicks are registering.

Change for a generic mouse and same thing.

Share this comment

Hi, I am facing similar issue. If I hold the left button for approx. 0.5 sec the game registers a click but it makes it unplayable. Can you give it a try?

I filed the bug here 

Edited by Hologos

Share this comment

Having similar problem. If I hold the mouse click for ~.5 sec it will register the click. However, if I tap it like a regular click, nothing happens. I tried this with my wireless mouse and a wired mouse, different brands. I was looking forward to playing this new game, but instead I'm looking for a solution.

Share this comment