Left mouse click doesn't work unless I hold left mouse button for at least 0,5 sec

Hologos
  • Pending

Hello,

I am facing very weird bug. It is affecting the whole game even in game menu. I have to hold left mouse button on controls so the game registers my click. It has to be at lease 0,5 sec long press. It makes the game unplayable. I bought the game on Steam and I play it in my macbook. I behaves the same regardless I use trackpad or mouse (bluetooth Logitech).

I searched though the menu if there is any option to change this behavious, I check my mouse/trackpad settings and it's all set to default. I am not facing this issue in another game. I tried to delete and reinstall the game, restart system but nothing helped.

I found out that if I hover over the control and press enter it register the click immediately but it's cumbersome to play like this.

Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Start the game. 2) Try to click any control. 3) Unless I hold the left button for at least 0,5 sec the game won't register the click.

User Feedback

Someone please help. I just bought the game mega bundle so I could play with my gf. Her version works fine, but not on my mac. 

Processor Name:    Intel Core i7

Processor Speed:    2.8 GHz

Memory:    16 GB

AMD Radeon R9 M370X

Available:    54.05 GB (54,047,870,976 bytes)

Capacity:    499.06 GB (499,055,067,136 bytes)

I've been trying to resolve it for the past few hours. Its a pain to play like this. If I can't find a solution I'm gonna have to refund it and thats a disappointment because what I did play was fun, just a pain dealing with the awkward mouse click. 

Share this comment