Klaus no HP change, no enraged?

Serpens
  • Closed

Hi :)

I did not fully understood how klaus should work. When looking at the script, it seems as soon as he reaches half HP, he should change to "enraged" ?

Or when should the "Enrage" happen? Cause I fought against him, but his HP never increased, like written in the Enraged function. At 5kHP he only spawned krampi. And after he was down he came back unchained with 5000/10.000 HP.
So when exactly should the function "Enraged" be called or the function "SetStatScale" ?

Steps to Reproduce
activate any HP showing mod and fight against klaus.

User Feedback

17 hours ago, V2C said:

Yup, Klaus gets 5000 / 10000 health when he resurrects with his Amulet.

thank you very much.

But I still have problems with him... it seems inst.engaged is false, as long as klaus has no target.  But how do you save his stats then? I made him enraged, he increased his stats. Then I died, left game and loaded game. Now I'm a ghost, he has no target so inst.engaged is false. But he still has all his stats and max HP.
But max HP is not a value that is saved in health component.
So you save it somewhere else? Or how does he get his stats when loading the game?

The point is, that I have the "automatic health adjust mod".
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764204839
This mod adjusts the health of mobs when the game loads or when any player joins/disconnects.  And I would like to add klaus, that he has only 1/5 of Hitpoints, when playing alone.
That's why I have to differentiate if he is enraged or not. But if inst.engaged can be false while he is in fact enraged.. I don't know how to check this?

So in short:
How can I check if klaus is enraged (should have more HP and stats) if not with inst.engaged ?

Edited by Serpens

Share this comment

aah, thank you very much. Because they look similar I thought all of them would be "engaged"... thank you for your time :)

Share this comment