Inventory - lags

Ondra3211
  • Pending

Hello,

When passing through the inventory my FPS drops.

Steps to Reproduce
nothing

User Feedback

Could you please provide us with more information regarding this? Are you playing with mods? Are you hosting a server or a playing as a client, joining someone else's server?

Also, please provide us with your DxDiag and client_log.txt files. You can generate your DxDiag by following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104-how-can-i-find-my-dxdiag-file

And you can find your client_log.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 24/5/2018 at 5:08 AM, JanH said:

Could you please provide us with more information regarding this? Are you playing with mods? Are you hosting a server or a playing as a client, joining someone else's server?

Also, please provide us with your DxDiag and client_log.txt files. You can generate your DxDiag by following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104-how-can-i-find-my-dxdiag-file

And you can find your client_log.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Dear sir,

I got a problem with fps drop. My laptop: i5 7300HQ, RAM 16Gb, GTX 1050 4Gb, Win10 pro 64bit. But fps always drops from 60 to 30 from the start to the end. I tried to add game to nvidia but in the logfile is intel HD graphic. Can you give me a suggestion for this problem?

Here is my DxDiag and client_log file

Capture.PNG

client_log.txt

And this is my Nvidia Setting

nvidia.PNG

Share this comment

Can we get you to try disabling all of your current mods? It is possible that one (or a couple) of the mods is causing an issue with your game. Should the issue persist, try switching your resolution to see if that makes a difference

Share this comment

6 hours ago, JanH said:

Can we get you to try disabling all of your current mods? It is possible that one (or a couple) of the mods is causing an issue with your game. Should the issue persist, try switching your resolution to see if that makes a difference

I disabled all mod and the problem still persist. I changed my solution but it only gave a few fps and could not solve this problem

Some friends in my friend list have the same problem recently

Share this comment

Can you try playing windowed mode? When your frame rate drops, can you try resizing the window to see if that has any affect?

Share this comment