Ice Flingomatic works too(!) good

Dmitrich
  • Pending

The title is written with sarcasm obviously. A problem is not so big but really surprised me.
Ice Flingomatic extinguishes Endothermic Fire, Endothermic Fire Pit and Night Light. The poor things cannot burn anything. It was super unexpected personally for me! So I just want to make sure about it is okay or not. Maybe Ice Flingo just hates to see flame-formed things. I don't know.
Please let me know.

Steps to Reproduce
Build Ice Flingomatic and place Endothermic Fire or Endothermic Fire Pit or Night Light inside a range of the ice machine.

User Feedback

This isn't a bug, and if it was, it certainly would've been caught sometime in the 4 years that flingomatics have been in the game. Flingomatics will extinguish any kind of fire, including completely safe ones like fire pits.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, Field Field said:

Flingomatics will extinguish any kind of fire, including completely safe ones like fire pits.

Well I've been playing for the last 4 years, I understand but I'd like to make sure people are satisfied with extinguishing cold things or not. Seems like players simply have never reported it. I thought a few people will agree to change it. Fire pits are okay, but Endothermic things, meh why. 

"Any kind of fire" - cool, but is this a real reason that makes Flingo to throw snow balls? I expect for some temperature-released mechanism is inside of the machine. What do You think?

Share this comment