I freeze, I can see other people doing stuff

vandarkholme
  • Dupe

Hi,

after playing for a couple of seconds my character freezes - I stay still, can't interact with anything,talk or do any action

however I can see everyone else on the server moving and talking just fine, I just can't see the animations of other characters doing stuff.

Reseting the game or pc doesnt seem to work, it's not a connection issue since my friend using my internet connection is playing just fine.

I had no issues with the game before, this suddenly started and every time i Join the server atfer a couple of seconds this happens.

Steps to Reproduce
wait

User Feedback

There are a number of factors that can affect game connections or performance. Distance from servers and clients, computer or modem firewall settings, security software can all potentially affect performance. There are also MODS can have an effect, depending on the mod’s coding and how it affects the game.

To that end, we have a Network and Performance troubleshooting guide that you may find helpful: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1941750

If the steps in the link above are not helping, please provide us with your client_log.txt file – you will find it in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Share this comment