I am having a really annoying eror: "Disconneted due to missing mods"

Qryous
  • Closed

Look at my screen shot! I have already press UPDATE ALL but it did not change anything! Please help! PLEASE

P/S: PLEASE HELP!

12.png

Steps to Reproduce
Viruss? Mods erors?

User Feedback

Are you trying to host a server or join one? Does it happen on all servers you try to host/join?

The only way I could see this happening is if the other server had a mod that's not on the Steam workshop...

Also, those mods look pretty weird. Are you sure you're still subscribed to them? There's a "sweep" icon by the side of update all, I believe it gets rid of all the mods you aren't subscribed to.

• Like 1

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Are you trying to host a server or join one? Does it happen on all servers you try to host/join?

The only way I could see this happening is if the other server had a mod that's not on the Steam workshop...

Also, those mods look pretty weird. Are you sure you're still subscribed to them? There's a "sweep" icon by the side of update all, I believe it gets rid of all the mods you aren't subscribed to.

I am trying to join my friend's server. Few days ago, i joined normally. But now when i reinstall my windows cause it had viruss, and then my mods became like that pic!

Mods all comes from Steam workshop! I am very sure about it!

I have tried CLEAN ALL but it does not change anything

Edited by Qryous

Share this comment

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's very weird. Have you checked if you really are subscribed to them in the Steam workshop?

"That's very weird" true it is!!! Yes i checked it many times any they all are subcribeb in Steam workshop!

Share this comment

Just few days ago i join that server, with that mods very normally and now it ... I very want to play at that server, with my friends. TToTT What can i do now?

Share this comment

I am currently facing this same issue. All of my world mods are out of sorts, and my client mods are missing altogether! I'll attempt to verify my cache's integrity. I need geo placement back x.x

Update: It said all of my files were successfully validated, but the issues persist. I unsubscribed from all of my mods as well, rechecked on how my mods looked, and there is no change.

Edited by Sylviianel
Information update

Share this comment

Just now, Qryous said:

Thanks for your help, very! But I uninstalled STEAM and  reinstalled again, same with dst and all that annoy workshop disappear! And all work now!

Awesome! Glad to hear you got it sorted! Enjoy your gaming :D

@Sylviianel, you could try that too now, a method that most likely will work for you too :)

Share this comment

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Awesome! Glad to hear you got it sorted! Enjoy your gaming :D

@Sylviianel, you could try that too now, a method that most likely will work for you too :)

Your respond is very fast! Thank you very very much! 

• Like 1

Share this comment