Glommer Map Spam

redeye85
  • Known Issue

Multiple instances of the Glommer icon show up on the map sometimes.  Going back to the area causes them to disappear.  Not sure what caused it, but I had used the pan flute a couple times in this area while Glommer was following me.  I did have a couple mods running at the time, but nothing that messes with the map.

20160422064148_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I can't be positive, but it might be related to having Glommer following around and using the pan flute.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A map icon shows the last known position of an entity. If you leave the area it will remain there until you visit the place again (fog of war).

With things like grass and rocks that don't move it's assumed they are still there. When revisiting the place makes them disapper it's assumed someone else dug the grass/mined the rocks.

Glommer follows the flower, moves on its own and is unique. Thus it's assumed all appearances of the glommer icon on the map are from the same glommer.

So yes, it is caused by making the glommer sleep, leaving him in the area and then letting him catch up with you.
The same effect could be made with two people, one who will witness it and the other who will move the glommer in a coordinated fashion by having the glommer's flower in their inventory.

Share this comment