game crash's without mods

nastyned
  • Pending

It is very irritating Im unable to play the game with my friends the purpose of purchasing this game, Ive unsubscribed to the mods clean install on 2 seperate harddrive's and the game still crash's with 2 clean installs on both harddrives. Just want to play the game have found nothing that is helpful all driver's up to date firewalls disabled antivirus disabled my system is more than enough to play this game GTX 970, Gaming 7 motherboard, i7 4790k processor with 16 gig's of ddr3 ram. So I have no clue to what makes this game crash also while Im playing the game if it doesnt crash I randomly get stuck ingame when playing with friends if their is anything I can do to fix this it would be appreciated. Oh also I have validated game files several times with no help.

Steps to Reproduce
not sure what staps I do to reproduce this fresh install

User Feedback

In order to investigate this further, we will need your log files. Could you post your client_log.txt and DxDiag.txt files for us?

You can find your DxDiag by following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104

And you can find your client_log.txt file in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Share this comment