Forum's front page is broken.

JackJohnsn
  • Fixed

I'm not sure where to post this topic since I didn't find a category for the general issues ( e.g. forum itself, engines, so on ). For the past few days, I've been seeing that the forum's homepage is not working. It seems there is a problem with the templates ( maybe updated the version of PHP/Python/ASP and the templates are calling removed functions? ) Anyway, here's an screenshot of the error:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.7204334d77be3d552e6f22a623603c78.jpg

Also, hovering member's avatar anywhere will throw an error. It used to show the member's details via a popup:

Untitled1.jpg.4be72e2abfc5c87c03e4c282e7e7ca2a.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
By visiting the forum.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

changing the theme seems to fix the problem, the theme of don't starve and oxygen not included that seems to be broken only
image.png.8bb993b6d4672a5b247589821f5614a9.pngimage.thumb.png.dd7e3c594f2f68dea662afe3a3e544ed.png

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

1 hour ago, coheru said:

changing the theme seems to fix the problem, the theme of don't starve and oxygen not included that seems to be broken only

Thanks, I couldn't see the forum's homepage to find the proper category to post this topic. I think it should be moved here.

Share this comment