Quinz
  • Pending

Can't play any online servers, this is the image that pops up:image.thumb.png.173657670b22c7b493aa0c818916c2b8.png 

I just reinstalled Don't Starve Together as I got a new PC a few days ago and now this is popping up whenever I try and play on an online server in DST. I have almost 100 hours on this game and want to continue playing online with my friends on it however I don't know how to get rid of this error and fix my worlds not saving.

More info about my worlds not saving: Whenever I turn on any mods in that world whether it be client or character mods etc they don't work inside the world then when I exit my world it's like it never existed. I go back into the screen of "Host a game" and it just says something like "Your first time playing?" and gives me an option to play alone or together.

(No it is not mods causing this issue I have tried with and without mods, also whenever I try to check my client_log.txt file it just says "Cannot open the C:blablabla:client_log.txt please make sure it is in the drive specified so I hope that this error message is enough, if it isn't I will try and see if the log got placed somewhere else for some reason however I doubt I will be able to find it.) 

Thanks if anyone can get back to me with a fix. <3

EDIT: FIXED, I woke up this morning and everything was magically working so I'm not sure what happened.

Steps to Reproduce
Try to play online server for the error. Creating my own world doesn't save.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.