Exiting Cave Issue

CammyChan
  • Pending

So I'm having this issue. Me and my friend (Who is the Host of the server) have been playing on the world for about 100+ days and noticed something around day 40 when we went into the caves. We both enter completly fine, but when we both try to leave he can and I cant. All it does says is "Connecting to Server" then says there was a connection issue and time me out. I read something that it migt be some followers or minions being regestered on the surface still, but i cant say for sure. Hes playing Wx-78 and I'm Wendey. However, it seems like 1 out of 100 times i can get out succesfully, but thats not good either. Abigals flower is in a chest on the surface and we BOTH have critters. So it may be them? Any help or tips woul be amaIng. Im stuck in the cave until i know! (Again I am not the host of the server)

Steps to Reproduce
Entered cave. Tried to exit and it times me out.

User Feedback

Could we get you and your friend to please provide us with your client_log.txt files? Client_log.txt files can be found in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

As well, could we get your friend to send post their "server_log.txt" file. If they started the game in slot 1, it will be in their documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master\server_log.txt (MASTER)

Since they had a cave server as well, they can find the caves log in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Caves\server_log.txt (CAVES)

When sending the server logs, please ensure to match up the appropriate cluster_n folder with the in-game slot being used. So for example, if the game was on save slot 1, the server_log would be in Cluster_1.

Share this comment