Exiting Cave Issue

CammyChan
  • Pending

So I'm having this issue. Me and my friend (Who is the Host of the server) have been playing on the world for about 100+ days and noticed something around day 40 when we went into the caves. We both enter completly fine, but when we both try to leave he can and I cant. All it does says is "Connecting to Server" then says there was a connection issue and time me out. I read something that it migt be some followers or minions being regestered on the surface still, but i cant say for sure. Hes playing Wx-78 and I'm Wendey. However, it seems like 1 out of 100 times i can get out succesfully, but thats not good either. Abigals flower is in a chest on the surface and we BOTH have critters. So it may be them? Any help or tips woul be amaIng. Im stuck in the cave until i know! (Again I am not the host of the server)

Steps to Reproduce
Entered cave. Tried to exit and it times me out.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

Could we get you and your friend to please provide us with your client_log.txt files? Client_log.txt files can be found in your documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

As well, could we get your friend to send post their "server_log.txt" file. If they started the game in slot 1, it will be in their documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master\server_log.txt (MASTER)

Since they had a cave server as well, they can find the caves log in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Caves\server_log.txt (CAVES)

When sending the server logs, please ensure to match up the appropriate cluster_n folder with the in-game slot being used. So for example, if the game was on save slot 1, the server_log would be in Cluster_1.

Share this comment