Error during Initialization

BabyJuneBug
  • Pending

I can't open the game, it tries to open but then I get a message saying "Error during Initialization". I have tried deleting and redownloading all files, I have also tried testing the integrity of the game through steam and updated any systems that I could. It has worked before no problem but one day I came back to it and I couldn't get it to work. 

I included some of my files because I have no idea where the problem could be coming from anymore.

client.ini

client_chat_log.txt

client_log.txt

leveldataoverride.lua

modoverrides.lua

server.ini

cluster.ini

Steps to Reproduce
I have no idea how this started, I hadn't changed anything.

User Feedback

Could we get you to download and install the latest drivers for your Intel HD Graphics 520 chipset? 

Should the issue persist, try installing the DXFix file from here: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/directx-dependency-fixer-dxfix.87/ to see if this resolves your issue.

If it continues, please provide us with your DxDiag.txt file and we will investigate further. 

Share this comment

Having the exact same issue. Verified game files, un/reinstalled, used the dxfix. The game has always worked on my PC before. No idea why it isn't now. I have a pretty high quality gaming PC, so this was definitely unexpected.

Edited by JessiBeau

Share this comment