Error connected to entityscript.lua

Arlesienne
  • Closed

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to kindly ask for assistance with an issue I have been experiencing today. My server (not dedicated, endless, group-only, with caves) has just entered winter with a deerclops spawning when the crash described by the log occurred. Oddly enough, only I, the host, was ejected (meaning I could leave the game or hang there). My players all continued the session. It crashed for good when one of them approached the deerclops. The log mentions entityscript.lua as the file the game was having issues with.

For some reason, the log is not attaching itself in the Log Files window (giving a -200 error), thus I am including it alongside the screenshot taken of the screen upon crashing in a rar package. Thanks to @Muche for teaching me how to include the mods too.

I would appreciate your response at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Arlesienne

entityscript.lua error log.rar

Steps to Reproduce
Winter has just started with a deerclops spawning on the server described above. Perhaps spawning one under such circumstances would help reproduce it? I suspect Koalefant Family as the likely culprit if it helps since this is a mod I started testing during the session.

User Feedback

This is a known issue of Advanced Tooltips mod.
While it affects only clients, you were hosting a game with caves, which run on dedicated servers in the background, making you the client of them.

Share this comment