Error connected to componentactions.lua

Arlesienne
  • Pending

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to kindly ask for assistance with an issue I have been experiencing today. My server (not dedicated, endless, group-only, with caves) suddenly started crashing after building a crockpot. The same situation repeated over and over, giving the same error. I created a new world with the same settings to see if the issue would persist. It did. Everything was fine until I attempted to use the crockpot. Yesterday, with the very same mod configuration, it worked flawlessly. I would appreciate instructions on how to easily provide a readable list of mods from the Steam Workshop I used. For now, I took screenshots of the setup.

For some reason, the log is not attaching itself in the Log Files window (giving a -200 error), thus I am including it alongside the screenshot taken of the screen upon crashing in a rar package.

I would appreciate your response at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours faithfully,

Arlesienne

DST log and a screenshot.rar

Steps to Reproduce
I launched a new, not dedicated server set to endless and group-only, with caves, gathered enough resources to build a science machine, a firepit and a crockpot, then any movement crashed, returning the same report (attached).

User Feedback

The crash is caused by Smarter Crock Pot mod, and looking at the mod's comments/discussion it's been already reported to the mod's author. Disabling the mod should help.

The easiest way to provide the list of used mods is to attach the (full) log, which you did. :)

• Like 1

Share this comment

Thank you a lot, I will disable the mod then and report promptly.

EDIT: no crashes so far. I will test more, but I think you have just saved the day!

Edited by Arlesienne

Share this comment