Endless Mode breaks worlds

GeoDashPro51
  • Fixed

When a world is loaded or generated with Endless Mode enabled, the world will always fail to load and say "Dedicated Server Failed To Start"

Survival works, I'm not sure about Wilderness. This is really sad because my main world which I had a lot done can't be played anymore.

Steps to Reproduce
Generate a world with Endless on, if it somehow does not crash, I don't know what to say.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

ahhh that's why i can't log into my world. i was wondering what's causing the problem. i had no problem log into my other worlds except my endless one. this new update broke a lot of stuff. hopefully they would come out hotfix soon

Share this comment

same here, Ive created three worlds with the same settings, the only difference being 'survival-wilderness-endless'

Only survival seems to work atm :(

Share this comment

So erm, I gues we basically have to wait until later in the next monday for a hotfix, considering its the last workday of the week is now practically over?

Well that sucks.

Share this comment