Edited settings for Dedicated Servers won't show up for caves.

EuedeAdodooedoe
  • Pending

Not long ago, I tried with a friend to set up some different settings for a world with changed world settings. I wrote the changes for both caves and overworld. Both applied correctly, except that viewing the world settings for caves, while on the server selection screen doesn't show the changed settings. The overworld settings were possible to view correctly, however. I know changed settings were applied as we got more Slurtles and Batilisks all over the caves than usual, but the server on the selection screen shows it as if the changes were not applied and as if they are set to "Default". My friend hosts from a Mac OS, though I play from Windows.

I've attached the cave and overworld worldgenoverride.lua file just in case for you to test.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Write changed world settings in worldgenoverride.lua for caves and overworld as necessary. 2) Set up dedicated server on a Mac OS (although this issue might be occurring for other OSs as well) 3) Run the game from Windows and check the caves' menu (Or possibly other OS)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.