East or West, Base is Best: Burned trees

Danodan94
  • Fixed

I set down an Ocuvigil in an area, and then burned one of the trees with the Star Callers Staff. When the burned tree is in both my veiw and the Ocuvigil's, it displays on the map as a normal tree. But when it's only seen by the Ocuvigil, it displays as a burned tree.

Steps to Reproduce
Set down an Ocuvigil so that it can see a tree. Burn the tree that it's keeping an eye on with the Star Caller's Staff. out of veiw and into veiw of tree while opening and closing the map. This bug affacts as many trees as the Ocuvigil can see.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Update: It seems it happens regardless of the presence of the Ocuvigil or Star Caller's Staff. I recently burned about 13 trees with a torch to get charcoal and afterwards they displayed as normal trees despite being burned. The trees occasionally flickered to the correct burned icon and then immediately back to the bugged normal icon.

New steps to duplicate: go around burning trees and look at the map every now and then.

Share this comment